- On February 26, 2018
When an earlier version of Adobe Premiere Pro is deleted from your system, Dynamic Link Error appears. Adobe Customer Support is a helpline number to help you get rid of this error. To fix Adobe Dynamic Link Error, you need a bit technical approach. Spending hours on solving Adobe errors can be frustrating. There are endless possibilities behind this Adobe error. You need to discover the solution for this stubborn error. You can look throughout your system. Desperately search for an answer.
Adobe Dynamic Link error is an error caused due to an unfinished action. If you have accidently removed an earlier version of Adobe Premiere Pro, you may face this error. Also if you have Adobe Creative Suite installed in the same system, you encounter this error. When you still have the earlier version of Premiere Pro installed in your system, this error code bugs you.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Fix Adobe Dynamic Link Error:
This frequently troubled Adobe error can be fixed by both simple and easier method. Here we have listed such solutions for you to make this error disappear. Go through the list or connect with Adobe Customer Care Support to get to the roots of the error.
- First of all, when you are bugged by this error, you need to create a shortcut to the premiere pro executable file.
- Next you need to rename the shortcut file. Choose a convenient location for this file.
- Now move the shortcut file to C: Program FilesCommon Files Adobe dynamiclink.
- After doing so, you need to close all the Adobe Application.
- Open Windows Explorer. And thus navigate to C: Program FilesAdobeAdobe Premiere Pro CS4.
- Note that, if you have already installed Premiere Pro CS4 in a different location, go to the custom installation location.
- Next you need to right click on the Adobe Premiere Pro.exe. Such files may appear without .exe extension.
- Select Create Shortcut and rename the newly created file.
- Save the file as Premiere.
- Next you need to navigate to the Second Windows Explorer window.
- Open the C: Program FilesCommon FilesAdobedynamiclink.
- Now move the Premiere shortcut into the dynamiclink folder.
RELATED BLOG : How To Fix Adobe Error Code 201?
Dial Adobe Customer Service Number for 24*7 Customer Supports:
If you are having any type of Adobe or Adobe product related errors, make a call at +1-888-877-0901 Adobe Customer Support Number. Free yourself from all sort of frustration through our toll free number. Now you can connect with the team of professional anytime from anywhere. We are accessible 24*7 for all sorts of Adobe errors. You can discuss and get prompt results for all serious issues. Get in touch to relax yourself from long Adobe troubleshooting process.