- On April 4, 2018
When a problem occurs within the Windows Installer Package, you encounter Adobe Flash Player Error 1722. This error is very common when you use Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application to download the app. Fix Adobe Flash Player Error 1722 to resume the downloading process. While making an installation process using Creative Cloud desktop app, you will suddenly confront this pesky error.
Adobe Flash Player Error 1722 signifies a running program which runs as a part of the setup. If that program does not finish as expected, the downloading process will stop suddenly.
Effective Steps by Step Process to Annihilate Adobe Flash Player Error 1722:
Whenever this error appears, your downloading process will stop suddenly. You no longer can download apps using Adobe Creative Cloud. But there is nothing to worry as much. This blog contains all necessary steps to make Adobe Flash Player Error 1722 disappears. Either read the blog out or connect with Adobe Flash Player Support to get to the roots of the error.
- To eradicate this error, you need to first navigate to the official website of Microsoft Download Center.
- Now look for Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013. Download the package.
- Next, choose vcredist_x86.exe and thus click on the Download Button to download it.
- If you are using a 64-bit machine, open “C:\Windows\SysWOW64\”. Else you can also open “C:\Windows\System32” on a 32-bit machine. 64-bit machine users, navigate to “C:\Windows\SysWOW64”.
- Look for msvcr120.dll and msvcp120.dll and thus rename the files.
- Make sure that you do not delete them. If the vcredist_x86.exe package fails to install, you can rename it again.
- Double click on the vcredist_x86.exe file to install it.
- As the installation process is done, make sure that msvcr120.dll and msvcp120.dll are installed back.
- Delete the files that you have renamed previously.
- Do not delete msvcr120.dll and msvcp120.dll.
- Install Adobe Flash Player now and it will download smoothly.
- Adobe Flash Player Error 1722 is resolved now and you are free to use Adobe Creative Cloud.
Obtain 24*7 Supports to Annihilate Adobe Flash Player Error 1722:
If this error is making you pull your hair and you are completely helpless to fix this error up, we are here to help you. With complete guidance, Adobe Flash Player Support Number +1-888-877-0901 will take care of such issues. Our accurate results and composed solutions will satiate your all needs. Hence dial the toll-free number to free yourself from all troubleshooting steps.