- On March 9, 2018
When you use Adobe Reader or Acrobat to view a document, you confront Acrobat Reader Error 131. If you are trying to get rid of this error, use Adobe Customer Support Number. Resolve Adobe Acrobat Reader 131 by using Adobe Reader Extensions.
Acrobat Reader dc Error 131 also disables the full save option in the reader extensions tool. This adobe reading error interrupts your reading experience with Acrobat Reader. You can also Adobe ReaderExtensions. This embraces complete usage rights to PDF documents with the Full Save option activated. This error code mainly appears with an error message, saying, “”There was a problem reading this document (131).” Sometime you can also have the message that precedes the error code:
“An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem.”
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Adobe Acrobat Reader Error 131:
There are no accurate results available for this particular error. You need to do complete research or connect with Adobe Customer Care Support for help. However, we have described a step by step process to rectify this error. Whenever you confront this error, follow the solutions exactly like the similar manner.
- First thing you need to do is to open the Reader Extension tool.
- Disable the Full Save Option in the tool and thus apply the rights again.
- As you disable the option, it enables the incremental save feature in the PDF.
- It will make your file slightly bigger. Other than that, it makes Acrobat or Reader to act the same operation in faster pace.
- It will also save your file from being corrupted.
- Use the API to apply rights, if you are not taking the help of Web Interface.
- Using PDFUtilitySaveMode Object, you can easily activate the incremental save
There is also a patch available for this error. Adobe has extended a patch to resolve this error. LiveCycle ES2 SP2 is the alternate of Full Save in Reader Extensions. To get this extension, you can contact with Adobe Customer Support.
Hurry! Make a Call At Adobe Customer Service Number for Instant Results:
If the error recurs, it is recommended to use professional help under our guidance. Adobe Customer Service Number +1-888-877-0901 is a Helpline Number which is available 24*7. It takes lesser time to fix serious Adobe Errors. The level of accuracy is so high and reliable. The team of proficient engineers takes no time to resolve technical errors. With complete transparency, we offer complete solution under single roof. Hence place a call now for more comprehensive results for your entire Adobe issues.