- On June 12, 2018
Adobe Reader modernizes the way you used to open and view PDF files. It makes your reading so portable that no matter where you are sitting or what you are doing, you can always have access to your files, books and documents. But you should have an idea to Troubleshoot PDF File Opening Errors.
Every now and then you may face problem to open a particular PDF file. The reason might be unknown. But it creates a sheer infuriation among users. Every latest browser or computer supports Adobe Reader. But if you still cannot open a PDF file, the scenario is entirely different.
Elementary Step By Step Solutions to Resolve PDF File Opening Errors:
There are abundance ways to deal with the problem. Whether the problem is within the browser or in the system, this blog will help you to eradicate the problem. Else you can approach Adobe Reader Installation Services for more efficacious.
Solution 1: If You Cannot Open a PDF in Browser
- Download and Open the PDF file first.
- If you are using a Windows system, then right click on the PDF Link.
- In case you are using a Mac OS, Control Click on the link of the PDF file.
- Now depending on your browser, choose the proper save location.
- Ensure that you have chosen Adobe Acrobat Document as the File Type.
- Now save the File and thus locate it.
- Double click on it to open and check whether the error still continues or not.
Solution 2: Download and Install Free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on Your Computer
- Navigate to the Adobe Acrobat Reader Download page.
- Now locate Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and click on Install.
- Follow out the on screen instruction to download and install the software.
- As the installation completes, go to the next solution
Solution 3: Set Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as Default PDF Owner
- First thing that you need to do is to choose “Open With” by right clicking on it.
- Choose “Default Programs” followed by clicking on Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Click on OK to save the changes.
Solution 4: Update Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Open the Adobe Reader programs and thus click on Help.
- Click on Check for Updates.
- When the Updater Dialog box appears, click on Yes to start the automatic install.
- Restart the system to save the changes.
Make a Quick Ring at Adobe Reader Support Number for More Immediate Help:
Are you still confronting issues with the PDF file opening and still can’t open pdf files, then don’t worry. Adobe Technical Support Number +1-888-877-0901 are here to protect you from such strenuous time. No matter what is the gravity of the problem or how much time it will take, we are at your back. Hence dial up the toll free number and make yourself free from all troubleshooting hassles.